INVESTMENT THAT PAYS OFF
When owners of an upscale residential development in Singapore launched an elevator modernization project, their priorities were clear: energy efficiency, reliability and lifelong performance of equipment.
Faced with the need to modernize the 24 passenger elevators at The Waterside condoniums, property owners new a standardized approach would not work. They turned to KONE for the elevator system upgrade.
- Year built: 1993
- Modernization completed: 2011
- Towers: 6
- Floors: 23
- Building owner: MCST Architect: Steven J. Leach, Jr. + Associates Limited
- Developer: Raimond Land
- Contractor: Bouygues Thai Company Limited
- Contractor: Arabtec Construction LLC
- 14 KONE MiniSpace™ elevators
- 1 KONE MonoSpace® elevator
- KONE E-Link™ monitoring system
- KONE Design signalization